07-13-2010, 04:04 PM   #629
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Well I had always wondered why most of the South American teams were so good at diving and embellishing. After watching Spain play, I've determined it is not the fault of the South American coaches or players, as it must be a genetic trait donated by the Spanish. <-- Don't get butthurt. I am joking around in that paragraph.
Dont worry, as you see i have good humor sense

Quote:
But, yeah the Netherlands was playing pretty dirty. However, there were just a lot of theatrics in there too. It doesn't mean I don't believe they should have won, but I just despise players who pull that shit. As a former player, I hated that shit. It didn't seem to happen all that much here in the states, but when I played over in Switzerland, it was ridiculous (especially the Portuguese immigrant players on our own team; there were only two ways you were going to get the ball from them. You could wait for an opposing player to come close enough for them to embellish a foul and hope the ball comes to you, or they try to dribble all the way down the field themselves and take a terrible shot from a terrible angle, which sails 20m high or wide. /rantinparentheses)
Theater is the answer in return for kicks and rough play. The only way to stop us for ducths was that. What people want? to do the same? to swallow all that and came back home saying "yes we lose but we dont act" Again, i take the noble germans as an example. Thanks to they, people who really understand soccer knows Spain was the best team. Fair macth, god game ... football
Appreciate 0