OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Chris Broussard said on ESPN Friday that a big reason that LeBron James didn't sign with the Bulls is that they didn't offer enough perks for LeBron's family and friends.

One of LeBron's buddies was hired by the Cavaliers and he wanted his entourage to be able to travel on the Bulls' tab, but the team, according to Broussard, said 'we didn't do that for Michael Jordan, so we're not doing it for you.'
This was reported before in the media that Chicago said no to all the special perks.

They are all spoiled athletes but it seems as Lebron is the worst of the worst. He's been groomed very poorly so far. In HS no one said no to him. When he got to the NBA, no one has said no to him as well. Dan Gilbert has not helped this cause at all. It could be his downfall one day.

I've been saying it for weeks that the media loves to build people up and then tear them down. It might be Lebron's turn. It doesn't help that his marketing crew are all his homies and no one has a college degree.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0