General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i View Post
if you're correct, then seems to me he still hasn't "grown" up like everyone thought...i thought he's better than lebron in that department, maturity, but i guess i'm wrong...he just jacks it up whenever he feels like it, i guess...oh well, looks to me it's gonna be a 3-5 road trip, if we're lucky
I disagree. He's shown he's more than a willing passer.

When you are at a very high level and very good at what you do, often times you will choose the best path for what you view is success. If in a game you are struggling, due to his competitive nature, he will choose to take it over because he wants to win. If you show you can do it, he is more than willing to give it up.

That is what he is. That is how he is wired. Take it or leave it. I don't think it's about "growing up." Lebron is a different type of player. He would rather pass. Kobe gets a lot of "hockey" assists due to the triangle offense. If he was in a different offense, I believe he would average 2-3 more assists per game. He is still the Lakers' leader in assists/game and has been most of his career.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0