View Single Post
      01-20-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
GreenPlease
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i e92

Random Observations 1.0

I ran a lot of errands around Orlando yesterday and probably crossed paths with at least 10 e92s. What happened every-time? I noticed every single driver was staring at my car (and I was staring at theirs as well ) Is it just an e9x thing? Are 3 series buyers prone to be enthusiasts? I think we are.

I drove home behind an E class coupe last night. Damn that's a good looking car and, IMO, they have the brightest f'ing brake lights in the world. Seriously, I was behind the E at a long redlight (Kirkman/Conroy for those who live in CFL) and I had to use my hand to block some of the light.

While I'm at it, if Mercedes decides to NOT make an AMG variant of the E coupe it will be a tragedy. So much potential as a car, so easy for Mercedes to do....

The new camaro already looks tired, ricey, and poorly built... so much promise, so much fail.

Maseratis are really shitty cars for the money. I pity my neighbor....

911 Turbos quietly say "I'm faster than you"

What's with the price variation on Mercs? If I go to my local stealership they want $112,000 for a used SL55. WTF? I've found ones online with similar mileage for $85,000.