View Single Post
      08-12-2009, 03:01 AM   #5
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335 ZSPZPPOPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by imballin2day View Post
Thanks for the help. Were staying at the exact same hotel. Can you tell me a little more about it. Is it a party hotel with a younger crowd? We'll be there Thursday to Sunday.
yeah its def a party hotel. apparently that hotel chain has a lot of really nice hotels around the world and it even states on their magazine that the club de en bossa is NOT recomended for families. haha. but there seems to be a plethora of germans there... its not a bad thing but something noticable.

everynight theres something going on by the pool, some stupid plays and junk. but its a nice way to meet the people at the bar by the pool. and youll def run into many english speakers. and be sure to use the breakfast n dinner buffet, and save the money saved for alcohol. haha.

thurs night go to la pacha for david guetta's f*** me im famous. (http://www.pacha.com/ibiza/) you can get tix or table service resos here. i highly recommend the table service cus it gets super super crowded. and if you get the table service be sure to walk around the corner to the VIP entrance and dont waste time in general line. (if your facing the giant f*** me im famous sign, go around towards the right) the club scene is so big here, its always in your face. theres posters EVERYWHERE (and promoters, and tix selling places) so youll know exactly which night is big and where to go. all these clubs have their own clothing stores that sells their brand. even in the airport theres a club store. ibiza is an awesome place with amazing people and atmosphere. youll def have a blast.

and during the day just relax by the beach, grab a beach chair with an umberlla (the sun is strong) i think for like 8 euros, and just enjoy life. its crazy bcus the sun sets here at 10pm and rises again around 6ish.

one of my best moments in my life was when i got back from clubbing around 6. jumped into the mediteranian (the hotel is on the beach) and watched the sunrise with a bottle of bubbly i bought from the airport in barcelona. just amazing. have fun be safe.
Appreciate 0