View Single Post
      07-03-2009, 03:46 PM   #171
Speedbird-E92
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 330i

Sytner Harold Wood, very disappointed. We had a one series which had a list of malfunctions, they did attempt to resolve them but failed and when i asked for our money back or an exchange, they refused. The representative from the used car sales department was the most patronizing man we have ever had the misfortune of speaking to. He even told us that if we wanted perfection we should have purchased a brand new car Obviously we cant all afford new cars.

After we pushed further they said all they could do is give us a favourable trade in price or keep the stuttering one series and they would give us some compensation. The car was that awful that we had no option but to trade it in and as a result we lost all our deposit that we had put down on the one series just 7 months earlier.

We are pleased with our 3 series but it had to go back for some warranty work . When i collected it, the footwell was badly soiled and it had a scratch on the door and bonnet. Now i cant prove that the scratches were done by them,but i washed it before it went in and i am pretty sure they were not there. It seems to be one thing after another, so i am dreading taking it back for its service.

The receptionists are superb, very helpful and even made me a cup of tea whilst i was waiting for our warranty repair. 90 minutes was the estimated repiar time and it was almost spot on so thumbs up there.

All in all our experience of Sytner Harold Wood over the last year has not been a very pleasant one.
Appreciate 0