View Single Post
      06-20-2009, 06:46 AM   #45
Futie
Private
Austria
Rep
Drives: E90 320i 4cyl 16v 150hp

Angry

Call the cops, call the POPE if you want. It is not so easy that I can make a case from that and win for a week. I am from Bulgaria and I bought the car from Germany. Everything was fine until recently when I received a court order that the car should be tested and might be confiscated.
Now I am trying to settle an agreement with the Auto Dealer because here this is the way. It is not like in the USA.
The Car History: Bought from Germany->went to a second owner (German)-> the previous put it for sale in a German Auto Dealer(used a friend as middle-man)-> I ordered the car from Bulgaria through BG Auto Dealer who only made the deal and transported the car to BG-> I registered the car in BG police-> year later I am informed that the car might be stolen
That's why I don't just call the police. If I just call the police, they will come, confiscate my car and report---here ends their job. Then I will hire a lawyer,pay him a lot of money, and wait for justice---may be year or two....until the case is solved! Until then-NO car-NO money back- even I will pay for investigation.
It is not like to clap with hands!
P.S for the people who think I am a BASTARD: please go to a shrink!
Appreciate 0