05-15-2009, 04:29 PM   #232
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSG328I View Post
Honestly I don't blame them. I am a die-hard I watch everygame even in the early 90's as well as the Rudy T days, but last night I stopped after the first.

If the lakers don't want to show up and play then F it I am not gonna show up and watch. That was embarassing again last night.

I wanna know whats up with Phil's coaching, his rotations are killing me and he is not using the lineup's that are succesful in the other games. Seriously love Fish to death but come on, Aaron is killing him. Why not start Jordan. Also king mad hops Shannon Brown why is he not getting more playing time.

Also will the real Andrew Bynum please stand up!

Sorry had to vent a little...... SUNDAY BABY GO LAKERS!
You're one of the exception. I'm talking about those fans who started rolling with the Lakeshow after the 3peat Dynasty and left the team when they sucked after that, only to get back on the wagon last year when Lakers made it back to the Finals.

Bynum is too aggressive now, he needs to take boxing lessons to release that energy. I think he knows that he was on top of his game prior to the injury, and now can't get the touch back..that's why he's mad.

Shannon Brown is truly a diamond in the rough. What started out as a trade to make way for more budget turned out to be a plus for the Lakers. The guy shoots 3 nicely and can drive.

I would like the starting 5 to be..
Center = Gasol
Forwards = Brown and Kobe or Trevor
Guards = Kobe or Trevor and Jordan

There is absolutely no reason why Gasol can't get at least 20 points..they have no more big man left to guard him.
Appreciate 0