View Single Post
      04-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #162
oscarguitar
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335d SE Black

I've alway found Wood in Salisbury very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I have to pass their Bournemouth Dealership to get to Salisbury which is 30 miles away. for buying cars I'm prepared to make the trip as the Wood Bournemouth Sales team have always made me feel like I came in on the bottom of someone's shoe! I have bought something in the region of 8 BMWs now so I must be a reasonable target, but apart from a golden moment about 5 years ago they treat me like dirt. (In the past I have had 2 convertible 3 series, a 530d touring and an early X3 (only had that for 2 months, what a pile of......)from them, and I still didn't get any invites to the launches or fancy days out)

I currently have the 335d, an X5 and have bought a mini for each of my sons.
335d from Berry Chiswick, X5 from Westerly Yeovil, Mini from Scothall Leeds! and the second one from Wood Salisbury. Their loss.

The service department is good however and the guys on service reception and in the workshop are 1st rate, but it does help that I get a lot of knowledge from this site and don't take kindly to being given any BS, which they now know.

Good to hear what others think.

Oscar

Appreciate 0