Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
Since you are in Norcal, my suggestion would be to go ahead and purchase a JB3. Drive it for a few days. Then give me a buzz and try out the PROcede. I'll be happy to install it for you. Keep the one you like more and return the other one. The end goal should be to use the one that provides the best driving experience. And no matter how much you read on the forum, there is no substitute for real-world comparisons. It would be a quick and painless way to get to the bottom of things.

That said, the on-the-road differences between the two are quite profound. You wont be struggling to feel the difference. It will be plain as day. Then you can decide for yourself and not be influenced by anyone else's opinion that may not be as well founded.

Cheers,
shiv
Wow, that is a great offer and when the time comes I'm sure that I will take you up on it. Composed comments like this are the exact type of thing that is going to change my current impression about you, so please keep it up.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0