View Single Post
      09-09-2008, 09:49 AM   #1
satakal
Major
Rep
Drives: e46

another 335 kill story

have you ever felt like...

driving down the street real slow bumpin' Michael Jackson? Specifically... Thriller.

It's close to midnight
and something evils lurking in the dark

So, I've got the volume at about 70% and rolling at 25. I just left momma's house and I'm feeling good. Happy, mellow, good. And c'mon, I'm listening to Thriller! So, I'm gettin' a bit 'o the white boy groove on. (I dance pretty good for a gringo. Just ask my friends) So, I pass a few peeps walking down the street and no big deal. Par for the course I guess. As I approach 70th and University, I catch a red light infront of the weinerschnitzle. I'm sitting at the stop light just grooving when I notice the suv next to me creeping up to get even with me. You see, I intentionally didn't stop window to window with anyone because that would just be rude.

I let the suv linger for a little bit then I finally summon the courage to look at the person(s) who appreciate my taste in music and and ability to groove. (It was actually pretty instant) So, I look over and to my delight, it's... two... giant... black gilrs! Two like one plus one. Giant like me times 3. And black girls like they gave me huge smiles, nods, and threw a little sholder shimmy at me. So, as I throw a bit o groove right back at them, I give them the dork thumbs up. /sigh Regardless, I feel no shame and deep on keeping on.

Light turns green. In my slow driving mood, I'm last away from the light. I get the magical idea of, getting window to window with my new friends thanks to my horsepowers and I turn the stereo up all the way. I look over, we're dancing together. I look at the street, make sure I'm still on the road. Look back over and the passenger is really feeling me now. So, I make up for my dorktastic thumbs up by dropping "the zombie". You know, where I put my hands together like a bunny, turn my torso to the left, and lean back to the right. I even it out by hitting the other side, look at my audiecne/dance partner and to my delight, I salyed them! They were dying with laughter.
________
HONDA CL125 SPECIFICATIONS
________
Colorado Medical Marijuana Dispensary
________
Roll blunts

Last edited by satakal; 09-13-2011 at 10:35 PM..
Appreciate 0