View Single Post
      08-12-2008, 12:07 PM   #86
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by booforty View Post
Tony, I know the Ring changes its opening times all the time but at the moment on Monday (8th), the track does not open until 17:15 in the evening. I will have left for the tunnel by then!

If the opening time remains as so I wondered if we could utilise the daytime by visiting Michael Schumacher's karting centre in Kerpen? I went last year with the EvoT boys and it is brilliant. What do you think? Got any contacts through your brother who could help organise something for us?
Ahhh bugger, didn't realise the 'Ring had changed the opening time

Still never mind, the karting centre is a great idea. Will see what we can organise and will report back asap

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbailey View Post
Schumys karting centre - bloody nora that sounds AWSOME - count me bloody well and truly in if that can be organised!!!!
Ive got my hotel sorted - its the same one i stayed in last weekend - its a pro biker place but really cosy - its in Blankheim so not too far from the Ring.
Tony - remind me where you are based?? Have we organised to meet any of the Evo boys en route??

I think Boof has organised to meet the EvoT guys at the tunnel. I'm based in Canary Wharf, which isn't a million miles from you...
Appreciate 0