View Single Post
      04-16-2024, 12:44 AM   #11
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
Christian, we are just telling what fits under normal circumstances. Actually if you go to a real basic tire/wheel shop like a Costco or Tire Rack they would even say what we are saying will not work.

I'd bet you'd see what we mean by "fit" on the 30 offset IG guy if he shows you pictures.

We are still waiting to hear the offset of your current wheels, I'm sure it's imprinted inside the wheels. You could probably easily fix your rear rubbing by going to a shop that will increase your rear camber but you are asking for specs on what fits without crazy camber. Factory rear camber is pretty adjustable. You can gain a little front camber by "pulling your pins". Camber plates are needed to gain substantial camber.

My wheel and tire stats are listed in my signature. I bought such aggressive wheels because they are great wheels. I struggled with rear rubbing until I did the rear hub mod you can read about to move my wheels in around 7mm.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 1