04-04-2024, 09:05 PM   #2
TheGoodTheBadTheUgly
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian80995 View Post
Hello,

I got a stock 335 e93 n55, and I’m wondering how I can increase the sound of the turbo. I’m not really into tuning and the 306ps are enough for me, but I love the sound of the turbo. So can someone please tell me what options I have. Thank you!

Never really heard the compressor noise on the stock car so I am not quite sure what noise you are referring to.

If you want to increase the air intake whooshing sound then a cold air intake that is not enclosed in a box like the stock design would work. I would also do a half cowl delete and put the BMS cowl filters rather than the stock solution. I would still leave the lower part of the cowl to keep this environment protective barrier.

With my catless downpipe, you can definitely hear the turbine impeller spoon as you rev but that would require some coding/tuning to code out the check engine light and is quite a job to do.