Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 M3 Estoril Slicktop 2013

Garage List
1999 BMW M3   [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
bimmerworld customer service

Just wanted to post my most recent interaction with bimmerworld customer service. Jumped on the 50 percent off bimmerworld mount kit with optima d35 purchase. Against all advice to not go optima i figured id give it a shot with the mount promo plus the warranty. The optima d35 was advertised great for BMWs that are parked long periods of time or aftermarket radios. I have stock radio but keep my M3 parked in the garage on a trickle charger on agm setting when not driven.Customer service contradicted the advertisement and told me the d35 is best suited for racecars with thinned electronics. During warranty period my car wouldnt start so i brought it to Interstate hoping to bring it back to life. Unfortunately it was deemed bad and in need of replacement. I reached out to bimmerworld customer service for warranty claim and they provided label. Unfortunately battery was recieved damaged. I boxed it well with foam and was told over the phone from bimmerwold it was packaged well also. I was told im shit out of luck right away but reminded customer service they provided label and hopefully ups claims could be reached. I also said i could provide interstate testimonial of battery condition being undamaged in my possession. Apparently ups denied claims but no proof of that was given either. Again i was told nothing could be done for me.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1