View Single Post
      03-22-2024, 10:24 PM   #9
chris55552
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW x3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerxq View Post
Oh I love them. Wrote about them here post #34. Maybe I'd go with BMW performance springs this time around 48% stiffer than standard springs and 34% stiffer compared to sport springs. Maybe
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...6#post29946886
WOW, talk about an awesome ride. Looking at your suspension upgrades you have listed it has to be phenomenal and razor sharp in terms of steering. I cant imagine what benefits the m3 components bring to our generation of 3 series, Ive never driven an m3 and its probably better I dont, but damn those things are just so dialed in in terms of steering, suspension and driver focus. Test driving one like an e46 m3 would rip my heart out having to leave without owning it. I think thats what im going to go with. I reached out to strutmonkey with coilover recommendations and they actually suggested the konis with the eibach springs just like yours so im convinced thats a winning formula. If only I had known before buying my e90 coupe the limitations imposed by having the xdrive system, but the beauty of these forums is so many enthusiast, many with intelligent minds and passion for bmw's and driving have come up with ways to circumvent the xdrive and still upgrade them to a certain extent. I appreciate the feedback you provided, im excited and looking forward to getting them now
Appreciate 0