rbryantaz
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E70 4.8i, 2008 E90 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [7.67]
2007 BMW X5 4.8i  [10.00]
Just wanted to add that the xhp support team has been very responsive to all of my questions.

I am still tuning my car after the RB twos upgrade and Motiv Reflex port injection e85 setup, etc.

I flashed a stage 2 xhp for now but haven't done much with that side of it yet.
I do notice the throttle blips on downshift but still need to dig deeper.

My biggest annoyance on the flash was that the MHD wifi flasher adapter was not connecting well which is not an xhp problem. It needs to have an internet connection after connecting to the car. So it means connecting to the car then unless the phone is setup to bypass the wifi for an internet connection it needs to disconnect from the wifi dongle. After the initial connection you can verify the license over the internet without it being connected to the car and then disconnect form the internet again and connect to the wifi adapter.

These wifi obdii adapters really need a wifi bridge mode so you can connect to the internet through wifi while connected... One or the other doesn't work that well for my case where I want to monitor on my car's android unit but I also want to tether to my phones wifi so the unit has internet for NAV/music, etc.

I got annoyed and just flashed it with a k-dcan cable while connected to my voltage stabilizer which was still pretty fast.

-Rich