View Single Post
      01-24-2024, 11:58 AM   #72
motoklet
Registered
Rep
Drives: E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardnew View Post
Hi, everyone! I will write my sad experience with the same Noxem emulator and their "great" support. I bought it 6-7 months ago from bimmerprofs.com, unfortunately before reading this topic. Did installation at my local BMW garage. They did all the needed adaptations and resets e.t.c. First few weeks all was great, lower mileage, better idle. But it wasn't long before the first check engine light. Fault 2AF2 about NOx sensor. Support 0 - your fault, mechanics faults, check wiring or something like that. My mechanic checked all the wiring, double-checked, and made adaptations. Still, fault back after 1 week. Again 0 support. Not their fault. So this continued for few more weeks and my mechanic found the guy who took of NOXem and did the programming. The result is a lot of money lost, time, and nerves talking to this shitty support (if we can call it like that). Never recommend this piece of garbage. This all cost me almost 3 times more than programming + my time visiting the mechanic. After reprogramming mileage stays the same, no rough idle, no faults for more than 4 months already.
tell me more about programming. Has your DME been updated?
Appreciate 0