Clark_Kent
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Mac sucks(always).

Cam sucks(now).

Cam thinks he will be in the HOF: https://atozsports.com/carolina/pant...land-patriots/ does anyone else think he will be? Maybe if he had won that superbowl 9 years ago. Only one SB appearance and you lose? Doesn't sound like HOF to me. Only HOF he will be is in the Panthers.

"Robert Kraft wanted a white pocket passer as the face of the franchise" <-- Got anything to back that up or just your opinion? You think the old white jewish man is so racist he can't handle a black QB?

I think it is clear MJ is not the future of the patriots. Or perhaps the future of any NFL team unless he wants to be a back up...even then...
You are correct. Cam Newton likely will not make the Pro Football Hall of Fame, but will be in the Carolina Panthers Ring of Honor, or equivalent. Cam simply didn't do enough work to make the HOF. I think that will become more apparent once Lamar Jackson finishes his career. I only mention Lamar because he's the closest analog to Cam Newton. He's in Year 7 and he's already better than the best version of Cam.