The Ultimate Posting Machine
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325I

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VapoR
Well this took place on May 27th and our high school graduation was on June 1st so we wanted to do something "crazy." Molotov cocktails are really fun if you like fire. Toss the flaming bottle up and have it land on concrete and boom! The fire department did come just after we left. Good Times...cept for my car.

back to the cleaning, I put baking soda all over the mat and let it sit for a long time then hosed it all off and let it dry. The smell is almost gone but still slightly there. The interior of the car also has a slight smell but gas didn’t spill on the seats/carpet. I tried spraying fabric freshener all over but it's still present. How should I deal with this? I don’t think kitty litter on the carpet will do anything.
Since you were so careful with the gas in your trunk, i'm assuming that you and your friends were a safe distance from your gas soaked car when throwing flaming bottles into the air Right?

DISCLAIMER: Poster makes no guarantee that the above expressed information is accurate, complete, current, funny, new, spelled correctly, or grammatically correct. The above-stated information is instead provided on an "AS IS" basis, and is subject to revision with or without notice.
Appreciate 0