Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
first of all sorry about the lame title

I was just randomly surfing some sites and there is such a huge fuss about how great the gtr is and how dealers are selling it for way over sticker and how it laps the nurburgring blah blah

Then I see that it's about 75k without the mark up and I think man I would rather have a fully optioned m3 or something before a gtr

Doesn't anyone else feel like the words Japanese and sports car put together are just an oxymoron. Even if it is a steal at 75k wouldn't you rather have a real sports car like a 911 or m3. And with the car going for 25k over msrp just get an m5 or something like that

I dunno if I'm alone but I just don't understand. It's got a nissan symbol on it
This is your problem.

The car proved itself on the Nurbergring....you just put blinders on urself and kept saying "BMW is the best...blah~"....wake up and get real....BMW is sure a really great brand....but there's many more other car manufacturers are able to create a car that can kick bimmer's asses....

Don't judge a car by its brand and its impression in US....if you should know Nissan's history....they've been making performance cars with Skyline for decades....