View Single Post
      05-09-2023, 12:09 PM   #35
gbalthrop
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by VehementCrom View Post
Bump. Guys I have no idea what these codes mean…
Those are SEVEN (7) DME Engine Control Module Fault Codes, INPA Screens showing Freeze Frame Data for EACH. ALL 7 indicate "Fehler momentan NICHT vorhanden" = Fault NOT currently Present.

Since you have INPA, you SHOULD be able to diagnose remaining faults with Forum Help. When you began this thread on 3/30/23, you had a "Crank, NO Start" condition. On 4/4/23 you posted that you had corrected a wiring issue in the E-box. Presumably that issue related to Connector X60001, which affected the PT-CAN bus and resulted in NO communication with the DME.

On 4/6/23, you updated your original post to indicate the vehicle NOW starts and runs. What is NOT clear to me is:

WHAT issues still remain? Do you STILL have the "ABS light trefecta"? Are there OTHER issues?

My suggestion would be to do the following:
1) Describe the performance issues you are CURRENTLY having: (a) Engine performance issues, if any; and (b) other issues, such as warning lights on Instrument Cluster.

2) View/ Save/ Attach ScreenPrints of INPA > Functional Jobs > F4 > F1 Read Fault Memory, ALL Modules (2 screens);

3) If your primary concern is NOW issues with "ABS light trifecta", connect to the DSC Module (Chassis | Dynamic Stability Control) and Read Fault Codes. The Menu Sequence/ Path to view that screen is:
INPA > DSC (Chassis | Dynamic Stability Control) > F4 > F1 Read Error Memory
View/ Save/ Post ScreenPrint of ALL DSC Fault Memory Screens.

4) Since INPA provides mileage/km at which each fault last saved, please indicate your CURRENT mileage/ odometer reading.

5) Don't worry about translating the German -- just post the ScreenPrint as INPA displays it.

With THAT information, we can hopefully focus on (and FIX) ONE fault (or fault group) at a time.
George
Appreciate 0