weld
Registered
Rep
Drives: 320

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonandres View Post
shawnsheridan

Hi Shawn,

hope you're able to shed some light on this, I've just imported a 2015 F32 from Japan to New Zealand and found out it came with a NBT EVO ID4 head unit. I've done the changes in VO coding to change the language and region to Australasia. Everything worked fine and the headunit is converted however now navigation greyed out. I've loaded NZ maps onto a USB and it prompts for an FSC code, I have a valid map FSC but when reading the data using bimmercode I found that since I did the region change the FSC for 00A0 - NBT Navi Application Harman says the activation code has been rejected and therefore I can not load the maps or access navigation. Where can I source a 00A0 code and how do I activate it? Is it USB based, manual entry or does it need to be loaded with E-SYS?

I've attached some pictures of the messages I'm getting on the Drive screen and a screenshot of my FSC codes status.

I would really appreciate any help on this.

My vin is: K531666

Thanks in advance.

Side note:
I'm new to the forum, how do I allow private messaging.
HI, antonandres! I got same issue, mine is 2013 F30 with NBT, I just change japan to nz, and upgrade the map from usb driver, then NAVIGATION got greyed out, I checked by Bimmercode, showed the same 00A0 rejected as yours. how did u fix it? can u please email me by weld.bob@mail.com

Last edited by weld; 04-25-2023 at 03:46 AM.. Reason: miss
Appreciate 0