JDAURIA
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F31 MSport

Garage List
2005 BMW  [0.00]
2016 BMW  [0.00]
03.08.23: Armrest Swap

It's been a minute since I have posted an update. But, nothing is really needed on the F31 at the moment. Racking up the miles as I near 80k. Spark Plug Service interval is then along with the basic oil service, cabin filters, intake filters. So I'll post an update when that happens. Wagon has been flawless to date still. Haven't had time to take many photos of it though.

Armrest replacement: My original one somehow started to get real sticky in the elbow area. No matter how many times I cleaned and conditioned the area it would never come back properly. I've been meaning to purchase one and swap out the original but it was such a low priority at the time. Not until the wife came home last week and said that one of her 'shirts' was RUINED by the armrest So that lit a fire and was able to source an F8x armrest that slides on eBay. Replacement takes 5-10 minutes.
- Remove rear HVAC trim (you don't have to disconnect any of the harness)
- Spring just needs to be pushed back and up to release
- Slide the two pines out the sides
- Lift lid out carefully to know ruin the plastic gear
- Installation is reverse procedure
Attached Images

Purchase your W///AGON Stickers Here: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1930190
Appreciate 0