View Single Post
      12-04-2022, 08:35 AM   #51
Nonsensical
Rep
Drives: 2020 Porsche Panamera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
I've read every post in the tread and was in at the beginning of the thread offering my advice based on my DV claim, which basically said "it's a negotiation for additional damages above the vehicle restoration repair". The OP let us know well into the thread that the at-fault driver admitted "he'd been drinking on his boat all day". The driver made a parking error that anyone tired from a day on the water could have made regardless of his blood alcohol level.
Lieutenant General, I am sure if this idiot ran over a kid you'd have some sort of warped pontification on that subject matter as well. It's obvious, your 17,000 posts make you the authority on this forum on most every topic. The OP cordially disagreed with you and it's innterpreted by you that as an FU? Apparanetly everyone must bow to you.

If you did read this thread, the author even agrees with you, yet you continue to battle and deflect. The driver was half drunk and you excuse that behavior to continue on your crusade to be right. , particularly all your reponses! Address your point of "ficticous & lavish" Mr 3 star Lieutenant General Jealousy of other's wealth is oozing from your text

Last edited by Nonsensical; 12-04-2022 at 08:42 AM..
Appreciate 0