View Single Post
      12-01-2022, 09:10 PM   #46
FreddieDB
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmzip View Post

I saw in my daily emails your post that you took down, it was quite interesting. I was looking forward to replying......

Frankly, you don't know me. I negotiate for a living and have been very successful in sales for the past 35 years. What I do for a living has afforded me the opportunity to buy this car and many other things for myself and others which I am quite grateful for. In my opinion, my negotiatiating skills must be pretty good.

In regards to your last point, I would not. I have integrity and I would compensate fairly, not unfairly. I would never dismiss people, I have amicable, fair discussions. Success for me does not come from taking advantage of people to fill my own pockets. When you are fair, you reap huge rewards. When your under-handed, karma will eventually catch up to you.

I have since retained an attorney from reference on this forum via PM. I did not want to blindly pick one, hence the request of a referral. If you don't like this discussion, why read it?? Hopefully this post will help someone else in the future to avoid caving in to insurance firms under-handed dismissive tactics.....

PS: Not sure where I gave an FU if I politely said I didn't agree with some answers. My reply to your post is below
You’re obviously not that successful if you’re this fussed over 2k. I’m amazed the insurance company offered 4K. You should take that and run rather than spending hours fighting over 2k.
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh17486.00