View Single Post
      11-19-2022, 02:06 PM   #58
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

The way that I understand this fiasco is Musk was forced to buy Twitter due to some of his public antics with the SEC and that he was doing an audit on them without making an offer... if he hadn't gone thru with it, he would have been sued to oblivion and dealt with legal cases to oblivion.

It's honestly on him and he did this to himself... the reality is that it's a failing company and I doubt he can truly turn it around... now he is starting to understand the shit show he got himself into... which I presume he knew that's what it was, which is why he delayed the whole thing to try to undervalue... well that backfired in a spectacular fashion

As far as the workers... well if they leave that's their perogative... but if there is anything that I am learning recently with the layoffs that have been happening in tech, these companies are massively overstaffed and the positions that keep getting laid off are some nonsensical overhead positions. No one from Finance, Tech that's needed has really been let go...