Thread: Renting a GT3
View Single Post
      10-05-2022, 11:30 AM   #16
RothwellSF
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G80 FDG XDrive

My 2C - If she is not a big car person. Save your $$. Even if she is, save your $$. My father in law has a 22 gt3 manual. It's awesome to drive, but if you plan on having fun and driving enthusiastically to get your money's worth. It's just not as fun for a passenger, let me say that. I have driven and been passenger. It's just not a comfy ride either, not for the passenger for long hauls. It's loud and the suspension is stiff af. Makes my M3 feel like a rolls. Here's my suggestion: Save the $1800, go to a nice dinner there, for a few hundy, then spend 450 - 500 on a track experience. I did one in a ferrari 488 and it's such a sick experience. WAY better than just driving the gt3 on the road. The track experience with a coach is super sick and you will feel much more thrill and feel like you got your money's worth if you do that instead.

Also, for road trips, I pretty much always rent a chitty car for 20 bucks a day and save the mileage/wear on my dailys. Rental cars are so cheap. Especially if you only have gas hogs like me. More impressive is saving $, not spending.
Appreciate 4
DB_Cooper622.50
Solidjake950.00
DrFerry6734.50