F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
True !

If MAX didn't had bad luck with his steering wheel and fuel or fuel pump issue ..
Where would HAM have been finished ?
5th but he finished 3rd because he was skilled enough to keep the w13 where it needed to be incase failures ahead occured. If you can keep the car at the max potential it can deliver race after race after race, eventually someone ahead will DNF and you'll get a higher spot. Not really 100% luck, but skill + luck together can't have one without the other.

Quote:

BTW : The Red Bull race strategy really s@cked !
In MAX's outlaps he was called continiously : Take it easy !
The plan was saving tires AMAP ...

That's why Red Bull's undercut didn't worked , and MAX came out just 1 sec. behind Charlie ...

But it actually it didn't matter, as we know he got that bad DNF anyway with just 3 laps to go ...
I heard it was because the redbull's brakes kept over heating and the tire deg was told high, so they advised max not to push. I think even if max did push hard and overtook Charles the tire deg and brake temps would eventually cause him to lose the spot to Charles.

Quote:

We saw great and a clean fight from MAX vs Charlie .That really matters !
But yeah ...The Red Bull score was 0 . That's why MAX was/is furious !
Hope they can figure it out ASAP...

Up to next weekend . Can't wait !!!
Yeah some good racing, now let's hope Merc gets in on it so there a crazy 3 way battle with 6 drivers. Then let's hope the mid field speeds up too so there can be battles everywhere.

I heard Aston is behind because of porpoising, and McLaren is behind because they're having over heating issues, and their data isn't correlating so the car isn't performing well.