View Single Post
      02-07-2022, 01:44 PM   #291
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Ahh yes, I looked it up, found the spelling of her name. Yeah, she hit him multiple times with her vehicle and was driving recklessly. I can see it now.

Though I would still be speeding in all likelihood if it were me, unless I had my kids in the car.

One of my clients wrote off his truck because a prius or some crap like that rear ended him and snapped the rear axle on the truck (it was an old truck btw which is why it got written off). But the prius reversed and drove off and got away. And the cops weren't too interested in chasing this down of course.

Eventually he put out an appeal on Facebook and some tow truck driver had witnessed it and got in touch with him and gave him the plate info. So the police show up at this guys house, see the Prius parked there, obvious damage consistent with the story, and knock on the guys door. He doesn't answer.

So the cops leave to go get a warrant or whatever, by the time they are back, the Prius is gone. Never to be found again. Doubt that guy will ever face charges either which just makes me mad.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25301.50