View Single Post
      08-05-2021, 07:22 AM   #4
RelaxIN2
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW M3 E93

Garage List
Dont get me wrong, if I sell a product and its damaged or not working, I'll be MORE than happy to return it and refund the money. But if you dont ask questions about the item, or decide that after 30 days that you dont want it because someone suggested something different, or you dont like it, I'm sorry, but that's on YOU at that point.

I view as buying a pair of sneakers from Dicks Sporting Goods... wearing them for 30 days and returning them and saying they hurt my feet. They're not going to provide a refund.

First off, I dont think the refund should have ever been allowed in the first place, but, a better compromise could have been made, which I suggested and they said no, they cant do that. Since the item was used and damaged when it was returned, I suggested splitting the cost of the item in half... She returns the item and pays for shipping and gets refunded half of the cost. This way I get something at least, ebay pays nothing, and I can at least sell the robot for parts and make up the difference.. Nope.. they were having none of that... Dont get me wrong, I'm not done with her either... I'll get my money back one way or another..! That street travels both ways deary..!

Craigslist, Marketplace... no issues... its how it should be... flea market or yard sale... I just want to see what else is out there to gets to the masses like ebay...
Appreciate 0