View Single Post
      03-17-2021, 02:46 PM   #229
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Avril Lavigne is either money laundering via construction, or has surrounded herself with managers who are idiots. And I don't know why or how she would need to do money laundering.

Background - she has been renovating this property very close to me, I drive by it every day basically, but it has been ongoing for the past 3 years now. Just constant construction, constant flow of tradespeople to her house, lights are on, etc.

I'm fairly certain she isn't living there yet because who wants to live in that kind of a project if you don't have to, but honestly - three years to do these renos? At this point I have to assume it may have been cheaper to knock the thing over and start fresh. Does she even know how much money is being spent here?

But I do feel sorry for her neighbour, I talk to him from time to time and he gets rando's knocking on his door asking for Avril. It is sort of funny - his property (before he bought it) was one that my wife and I looked at about 6 years ago, but ultimately the place needed too much work and was priced too high so we walked. Now that I know Avril bought the place next door a few years later, man am I ever glad we didn't buy that place. I would not have wanted to be her next door neighbour and getting all these randoms just coming by our place.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15857.50