Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by b335i View Post
j.o.b. ?
Working on it.. not sure if it will cure it though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Get a job? Girlfriend? Call up a few dudes and hit up the clubs? The idea isn't so much WHAT you do...because doing anything is certainly better than nothing at all.
I think I'm happier when I don't have a girlfriend.. Every time I've had one, it's just been a waste of time and money.. You don't get anything out of a relationship at this age.. Especially when most of the girls around here are scandalous, trifling, floozy's??

It is what you do though.. I'm tired of my friends wanting to go to the mall to just walk around, go to barnes & noble to get starbucks and read magazines, go to stores, go eat, play video games, etc.. The alternative to that is making friends with people that get drunk, party all the time, go to clubs, etc..

I don't like club people.. But maybe the clubs around here just suck..
They are all filled with sluts, guys trying their hardest to be pimps, and old guys trying to pick up young women.. The atmosphere and people suck.. -___-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
I know what you mean- I'm the same way. I think what you need is a vacation. That's what I'll probably do soon. I hate doing the same shit over and over.
maybe.. feels like my life's on repeat.. -___-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
Hang out with friends. Even if you're not doing something it's better than not doing anything special alone.
I've been doing that probably every day straight for the past couple of months..
Maybe I just need a break from people..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xT4iw4n3zx View Post
i think what we need is just one huge thrill. You know, something to "reboot" ourselves, in a sense. I'm having troubles on finding what is my reboot trigger, maybe I should try skydiving?? I mean, it might work, falling faster than my car can drive down the freeway at max speed, might give me a new perspective on life =D. Heck, I'm going to phone the company up in the vincinity. Next week it is!!! Holy shit, I should get one of those glider suits and just stay up in the sky longer. @@ This is definitely going to reboot me!!!
maybe.. I've been thinking about how robbing a bank or something would probably do that, but that's a little much..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aut0sh0cker View Post
^^yeah, i went bungee jumping and it really got me thinking about my day-to-day...

track day? auto-x? that should be perfect for you, especially if you can go with friends!
Looking for something that will last..
I've got tennis, and I used to have hockey.. but nobody ever wants to play/can play..
I feel like I should have grown up somewhere much colder so that I could play hockey more..

FUCK.. Like my friend said I think I just need a g/f to grope, make out with and etc.. when I cant think of anything to do.. preferably one that doesn't spend my money..

-Nathan

Last edited by Expired; 05-19-2008 at 11:12 PM..
Appreciate 0