View Single Post
      06-27-2019, 11:58 PM   #3
Joe240
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 C8 Corvette 1LT

Garage List
I will say this about USAA because they shafted me on my diminished value claim... unless a body panel is replaced, they will claim no diminished value.

When you talk to the claims adjuster, tell them you want to file a diminished value claim. They give you a form to fill out and email in. Takes about a week and then they will tell you yes or no.

Judging by the pictures, the panel may just need to be repainted and some clips fixed. They will probably try to no panels replaced and give you the middle finger. I needed a rock slider replaced and a wheel replaced after my accident (thankfully my truck sat higher than the other car and it was lower impact). They still declined my diminished value claim. Traded the truck in 2 months later and was given $2k less on trade because carfax showed an accident. Tried to fight it with USAA and they stuck with “no panel was replaced.”

I’ll never do business with those scumbags ever. And this is coming from a 5 year AD vet who’s now a reservist. They still didn’t care to help a vet out.
Appreciate 0