03-05-2018, 10:37 AM   #23
Needbmwpartzz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 bmw 328i x-drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
Seriously, fuck you.

I worked in the ultimate service cesspool, Walmart and I even noticed it then.

Stupidly, I thought people were jerks just because I was young, but now I realize some actually think they are better than any person working in the service industry or any low wage jobs.

Example: Kroger is absolutely slammed busy. There are usually people bagging groceries for you, but there were not enough employees to scan and bag. The lines were 4 carts deep at each register. The setup it such that it’s obvious you’re supposed to bag your own groceries if no one is at the end of the belt.

The cashier, a 16-18 year old kid with a positive attitude, asked how this couple was doing, only to not even get a response. I watched a mid 40s fat douchebag and his fat wife watch the cashier scan all the Cheetos, Doritos, cookies, and frozen dinners they bought and stare blankly as he had to bag everything himself. They also critiqued how he did it and kept demanding for certain things to be put together. This held up the line even more.

I stand there watching this unhelpful asshat and become increasingly pissed thinking about how he’s going to sit in front of the TV with his bag of Cheetos and will wipe his orange stained fingers on the couch cushions in his shitty house while slowly poisoning his diabetic body with processed sugar and fat.

Honestly, how old do you have to be to realize you need to help bag? You’re not only disrespecting the employee, you’re disrespecting everyone waiting in line. Of course, you can’t say shit to people these days because they are insane.

I also went to dinner and noticed no one says please and thank you to servers bringing their food or even look them in the eye when asking for (demanding) something.

I hate people and I hope those servers you disrespect shit in your food.
Wow that's quite the rant.....but do understand your frustration/anger/hate....etc etc are coming from.
Seems people's morals and treatment of others is definitely getting piss poor of late.....I blame the media and the stupid education system as well as stupid parents and parenting....people just don't seem to tolerate or even attempt to teach others a good lesson(and that's what many need)but try that with the crazies(good luck)
Unfortunately until people's attitudes and cultures change I fear it's getting worse.
I feeel ya man but it starts with one and just set the example when you can and ignore the rest of idiots:lol
Appreciate 0