Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Ding ding ding.

Some of the hottest women I've dated I met when I was broke in college and right after graduating. I weighed 140lbs (at 5'10), had an older car, basically broke, and didn't have my own place.

Liked stated above a woman will know pretty quickly if she would sleep with you. Shes attracted to you, not the money, not the cars, not even having your shit together (look at a lot of the losers women date). Having your shit together and being level headed, having a job, a car, not being an asshole, etc is how you keep a woman as a GF.

Ever bang a girl in her friend's apartment after only knowing her a few hours? She knows nothing about your money, your car, or if you own your own place. All she knows is she is attracted to you.
Very true, but I'll add that girls who are more educated and have their shit together are looking for the same in a guy.

On the topic of looking like you have money, I've found more often than not that it just makes you look like a douche. My car and Gucci, Ferragamo, etc. shit has never made a difference. As you said, attraction ultimately comes down to "you."
Appreciate 0