CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jody View Post
This guy has no problem getting laid! Understanding is key!
Ever watch those "quick pickup" videos on youtube where guys approach random women? While I'm still convinced those are staged, the point they make is similar to what you should do in real life.

Obviously, standing there asking girls out as they walk by is stupid and will never work (would show desperation), but the witty banter shown in some of their clips does work.

Girls like to be teased. Approaching them in a confident, non-creepy way and making a simple joke followed by some playful teasing will usually win them over if you aren't a gross creepy dude. This is where the extrovert vs. introvert thing comes into play. It's okay to be an introvert if you know what to say and when. Being overly talkative or too loud at first can actually cause women you are approaching to go on the defensive, and they will likely not feel comfortable. Knowing when to walk away when she isn't interested is important too. Like I stated above, you have to know the line between being outgoing and approachable compared to just being annoying and intrusive.

The whole argument of extrovert versus introvert is really just dependent on how someone can handle themselves.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13159.00