Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jody View Post
Facts:

A woman knows within seconds whether or not she is going to sleep with you.

You don't need money to get laid. In fact, if you need money to get laid don't expect much from the lady that you're keeping company with. Shallow women may look good, but that's about it.

Womens opinions and feelings change about every 5 minutes with or without reason, cause or justification. Their entire world is ruled by emotion. The quicker you figure this out and learn to make it work to your advantage, the more sex you will have.

Being in great shape only works if she is shallow or if you don't have a brain. If you are comfortable in your own skin and able to have an intelligent conversation and aren't gross; you're good.

Just be honest. You'd be amazed at how well this works. If you're poor, don't try to act rich. If you are only interested in sex, tell them......you'd be blown away at how often this works.

Confidence is key. Be confident, not cocky.

Brush your teeth, smell nice, keep your house and especially your bed clean and smelling nice. Make her feel comfortable and you should have no problems with the ladies. Also, have a large package and make it available to be noticed....don't draw attention to it, let them notice on their own. Drive a BMW.
Ding ding ding.

Some of the hottest women I've dated I met when I was broke in college and right after graduating. I weighed 140lbs (at 5'10), had an older car, basically broke, and didn't have my own place.

Liked stated above a woman will know pretty quickly if she would sleep with you. Shes attracted to you, not the money, not the cars, not even having your shit together (look at a lot of the losers women date). Having your shit together and being level headed, having a job, a car, not being an asshole, etc is how you keep a woman as a GF.

Ever bang a girl in her friend's apartment after only knowing her a few hours? She knows nothing about your money, your car, or if you own your own place. All she knows is she is attracted to you.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13164.00