View Single Post
      03-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #39
SpecC
Completely obsessed with detailing
Rep
Drives: E90 SG 330i, white Scion tC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenB View Post
I like Carolla, definitely a car guy (owns, Lamborghini 350 GT, a couple of Ferraris, Aston Martin, Modded E46 M, Ricey 350Z, Mini Cooper, Audis etc, that I know of) and he is not afraid to drop an opinion that is polarizing (lots of people love to hate Clarkson), look how may of you have already reacted.

I don't think the US version will be as good as the British version, and I hope they don't take it off of BBC here in the states.
+1

I've heard clips of Adam talking about cars in general. He's not afraid to state his not exactly politically correct opinions (like Clarkson). This may help win a few people over. I will judge him and how well he hosts this after a few episodes. As of now, I'm satisfied with Carolla. He himself is a follower of many motorsports and owns a lot of cars that we'd certainly approve of.

http://podcast.971freefm.com/klsx1/536850.mp3

here's the mp3 version of the show that assured me the American show was going to be fine. I'm not expecting it to be like the original Top Gear. I'm just expecting to be a DECENT AMERICAN car show.
Appreciate 0