View Single Post
      01-23-2017, 09:45 AM   #24
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

I am more excited about 2017 what with the new 5er and strategically more important for the North American market the all new BMW X3 and the BMW X2 which replace existing and slow selling models with concepts the customer would be more appealing and acceptable as a reflection of the market and customer demographic. The X3 is also going to be available for the first time under iPerformance and a high performance X3M. The new 4er has just been updated.

But also this is the year of the 5er in which pre-orders in Germany alone are on fire at the moment. I do not know what the rest of the world is like. Also in our number 1 market China we are about to market launch the 1er Sedan. Again this model is proving to be popular with customers choosing their first BMW and from those that could only reach for a pre-owned model before.
Again it will extend appeal to further models with the iPerformance and M Performance 3.5i with xDrive.

In the past week we have had the China launch of the BMW 740e iPerformance and the M760Li V12 at an event in Shanghai. Appropriate as China is now the 7er' s largest market globally.
Then we will have the local premiere of the 5er Li models including PHEV iPerformance model as well as a premiere in Shanghai this April for a global audience.
Attached Images