09-29-2016, 07:46 PM   #112
CantCatchMe
Lieutenant Colonel
Romania
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i xdrive msport(E92)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
Why does Michigan fans keep dwelling on the MSU game? Funny how you completely disregarded how mismatched Michigan was against Ohio State, as if that game never even existed in your mind. That game wasn't even close, and is the true measuring stick how far back Michigan is from the best team in the conference. It was like watching a pack of wolves massacring sheep.

How is Michigan better this year? Is your QB better? Is your defense better? Who have you beaten to justify that you're a "finally a top 5 team"? Oh I get it, you have a troll loud-mouthed head coach who like Trump only stays relevant in the weekly news cycle in order to keep you a top 5 team in the media.

Be prepared to get rolled this year again. You'll be exposed in 4 conference games this year. Michigan is not back...and can never keep up. Have fun being the 3rd best team in the Big Ten for the next decade. How much is Harbaugh's buyout again?
Why are you so butt hurt about them being in the top 5

I'm not even a Michigan fan...I'm from NC. You tried to assume whatever but I'll be here Saturday after Michigan beats Wisconsin. Talk to me then if UofM loses. I really hope they beat you guys this year now so I can hear you cry about it
Appreciate 0