02-23-2016, 02:57 PM   #21
BMB063
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthBrooks View Post
Well the OEM gloss black kidneys are on my list for one of my first mods. I like the look of the m-sport bumpers/sides, maybe a front lip down the line. The ride height/feel of the m-sport suspension doesn't bother me right now, coming from a car that was slammed it's nice to have stock ride height(and my girlfriend actually rides in my car). The 193's are not bad, I have always loved the BBS LM's but I wouldn't buy aftermarket wheels without upgrading the suspension first. I saw the Cyba air scoops that come in red... I know they don't do anything for performance but do you think they would be worth it for a subtle aesthetic grill upgrade?
I would say the gloss black kidneys would be the best option for upgrading aesthetics. Maybe get the painted side markers too.

The scoops don't really do much unless you're > 120 mph so doesn't seem worth it even if they aren't expensive. Go for front lip too. Much higher class look!

YouTube | INSTAGRAM | My New Website: Shifted-Perspective.com | DM for discounts on: LUX ANGEL EYES or BPM TUNES
Appreciate 0