View Single Post
      08-18-2015, 03:30 PM   #9
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

Quote:
Originally Posted by daonlyillwiz View Post
Yea man you can tell the car has tons of power. E85 is also more forgiving that pump gas so you can definitely run a higher timing map than you would with pump. Maybe try driving around with R comp tires? if it's not a daily driver that wouldn't be a bad idea. Thats what I had to do because even though the car was AWD it still wanted to kick the rear out in 2nd gear.

As far as audio quality in your video I think it was fine. I have the Hero 4 Black and when it is inside my car I use the non-waterproof housing.
oh ya e85 is great but the quality here in Socal is pretty poor since it is blended with regular gas at 87 octane so it kills some of the effectiveness plus the pump gas here has more oxygen I it to begin with than in other states. My cam also holds a lot of cylinder pressure so it is more sensitive to fuel changes and we have the summer blend crap. I personally have never seen the e85 at the pump actually be 85%. Most of the time it is around 78-80% according to my flex fuel sensor.

Right now I drive it daily but I work pretty close to home. I may get a cheapo daily soon though and I can keep the Z on better Tire.