Alex07M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
Worst case, there still is the GT350 that has all those things you need for living with daily!

Personnaly, I'd be more then happy to compromise on my daily ride just to have a GT350R in my garage instead of the F8x, like getting a used S4 or 335 for dailying. The GT350R really seems to be the ultimate fun week end/track car and I'm sure they're are going to keep their value very well compared to any BMWs, specially compared to a +$75k F8x that will lose $25-30k value in the first 3years of ownership!

Call me crazy but I find this much more attractive looking then an M4, and I'm far from being a fan of american cars, but this one just look so special and bad ass!!

F8X is only $75k+ if you want it to be. Euro invoice on the M3 with no options is around $58k, so you can get it around $60k if you go to the right sales person and keep options light.

When you were shopping for your E92 M3, why not get Boss 302 or C6 Z06? At the time those were similar/cheaper priced and had/have better performance.

Whatever made you land on the E92 M3 is probably similar to what is making people chose F8X M3/M4 right now
Depends where you are, here in Quebec, the base price of the M4 is $75k, and the taxe is 15%, so the price can go to $100k pretty easily, specially considering that it absolutly need a 4-5k exhaust to sound just decent(actually, not even sure it's decent). And as opposed to the BMWs, the price of american cars here is almost the same as in the states, my friend bought his brand new Stingray for $53k, which was only 2-3k more then in the US if I'm correct! If it's the same story with the GT350R, there could be a massive price gap between this and an M4.

As for me getting into an E92, well I never liked any american cars before the new C7, Viper and GT350/GT350R, so I would have never considered a Boss or a C6, also not sure it was out 4 years ago when I bought my M. But one thing is sure, the main reason why I find my M is so special is because of the engine, and its also the main reason why the GT350 look so interesting, I firmly believe the F8x should have got something like it!!
Appreciate 0