12-20-2014, 12:00 AM   #109
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
This might work, but I have kids too, and I'm not going to poison them even against my family. They can come and meet them, I take the epic load of shit that will always land on me, and I never contact them.

Kids are smart, the eldest told my mother today, that even if she's here, our house rules stand, and as she is no authority in their lives (yes, this is just a translation, the damn kid speaks like this), she can either go by our rules, or be without us. Pretty hard to come back from that as the first meet in a year.

To me the hardest thing is, that I do want the kids to meet also my family, that will always be the easiest way to explain to them, how I ended up being what I am today. I think in the long run it'll be good for them.

Hubby conveniently is apparently going to be stuck at work all this 12 days, so I'm sure I will enjoy this very much.

Anyway, I got them into a hotel in record time after they suggested they could stay in my house. I don't think Peter has flown that fast ever.
I bet you drove so fast that they could not sustain weight of their head on lateral&linear G-force like below.