Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisX View Post
Prena your daughter is adorable
If I am single and wants to be a sugar daddy, there are far easier and better way. Here are my way at lower cost and better quality.
$10-25mil entire net asset (not even pure cash or liquid shares)?
They can't even buy a 70' yaht and wants a bimbo(s)?
Not money hungry enough.

Here are my ways:

1. Register for graduate school. Day or Night MBA or whatever. Start meeting classmates and other pretty fine gals on school library. (my undergrad school's main library was known for hotties; please google MTV 1999, norlin, party school).
Try to find senior undergrad. or fresh grads. Usually they know their time is running out to find a good job or networking.
While studying, just have a casual coffee at a coffee shop and have a late dinner. Rest is easy.
Initial investment:
150K+ car +3k suit+1k on coffee and dinner per month+ 100 per fuk night hotel

2. Join those social group like special interest group which grad student can join. Make sure you join the group which you have at least little interest in. Those hot gals who have a special group interest will throw their body, heart, and soul to you.
You do NOT even need a fancy car, nor fancy suit. YOu just go out to their stupid rally once a quarter.

In the end, you ended up with bunch of under and grad college gals for a taste. SHe might help you with some assignment, dissertation, exam, etc.
AND you end up with extra diploma you may or mayNOT need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisX View Post
CNN had a story about this a year ago -

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/26/living...relationships/

I'll list stats of several sugar daddies (shown in the video) for convenience

Height 1.8 m
Body: Athletic
Income: US $500,000 to $1 million
Net Worth: US $5 million to $10 million
Ethnicity: White

Height: 1.78 m
Income: US $401,001 - $500,000
Net Worth: US $10 million to $50 million

Height: 1.85 m
Body: Average
Income: US $200,001 - $250,000
Net Worth: US $2 million to $5 million
Ethnicity: Indian

Height: 1.85 m
Income: US $500,000 - $1 million
Net worth: US $5 million to $10 million

Seems like the mode for that small sample size is $500,000 to $1 million income and $5 million to $10 million net worth.

I feel sorry for number 3. He seems thoroughly outclassed in income, net worth, and body type from the "typical" sugar daddy if that sample size is any indication

I wonder what number 2 did to amass such a high net worth at the tender age of 30.

Last edited by MrPrena; 11-06-2014 at 11:49 PM..
Appreciate 0