View Single Post
      08-22-2014, 10:26 AM   #52
markham335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

This may or may not have been mine or my friends story.

"I havnt shared this story with many people, but here goes:

I was working as an apprentice in a trade a long time ago. I was working at an upscale highrise condominium renovating a top floor unit. Unfortunately there were no washrooms in the unit installed at the time and no public washroom on any level except the ground floor (I was on the 26th floor).

The night before going into work I had to take a shit, but I was to lazy to get out of my bed and fell asleep. The next day while taking a shower I kinda felt like I had to shit but i disregarded it as I was going to be late for work.

At the time i had a needy girlfriend who would always mgs me at work/throughout the day.

Before Lunch time hit I really had to shit, but I was already on the 26th floor and I wanted to wait till lunch to go down. Lunch passes and a foreman comes to the unit asking me how my day is. I update him and tell him I have to use the washroom, he tells me he wants to look around the unit and will talk to me later.

It must have taken me 5min just to get to the elevator. I kept having to stop and clench my asshole so tight because i thought i was going to explode in my pants. Anyway I manage to get to the elevator and I can hear my foreman coming as well. Him and I wait for the elevator but all i can think about is how badly I want to shit (its about 3pm now). The next part is vague in my mind.... I think I farted and a bit of shit came out which lubricated my asshole and I was unable to hold the full load in anymore. I turned the corner from where the elevator was and grabbed the first door I could, I went inside this pitch black room slammed the door behind me, pulled down my pants which seemed to all happen in one motion and explosive shitted.

As soon as that happened I heard the elevator ring and my foreman saying "What are you doing the elevator is here???", I said "just take it down ill go by stairs!" (he didnt know what just happened).

Anyway Im stuck inside a room which is pitch black thinking "are you fucking kidding me right now" . I took out my blackberry (was a long time ago as i said) and used the light to check to see where the fuck i was..... I was in the garbage chute room. I could see where I shit on the wall and it was literally 3 feet high. I used my socks to clean me up and threw them down the chute. I used the elevator to get down to ground floor which stopped on every fucking floor, causing the smell in the elevator to become unbearable. I ran to the public washroom but someone was in there (was a personal handicap washroom). My foreman gets out of the washroom and was like "where the hell were you" I just brushed it off and said "was just checking something" and went into the washroom. I literally had a shower in the sink using the soap and all the toilet paper to dry me off.

I couldnt go back to work as my pants still did smell so I told him a story of why I had to go home and he allowed it. Drove home as fast as I could and jumped in my shower.

Remember I had a needy girlfriend? She was messaging me the entire time saying "hello?" "why arnt you mgsing me" "hello!?!?". So after my shower I just called her and told her the truth... she picked up and the first thing she said was "why the hell havnt you been mgsing me" I said "listen babe I shit my pants at work and couldnt mgs you till I got home and showered"... she was silent for what seemed to be minutes and just said "what". I responded with "I...shit..my..pants..at..work..". She laughed and couldnt believe it.

Anyway, the whole night I was scared shitless of what would happen... surely they have cameras and would be able to find out who caused the mess. Anyway long story short is there were no cameras (I checked).. I think because it was an elderly inhabited building they just thought some old guy had an accident.

And thats the story of how I shit my pants at work. It was awkward."
Upgrades: <Cobb V3, DCI, BMS downpipes, ER charge pipe, Forge DV, bbs ch-r, 30%tint all around, bmw performance exhaust, umnitza V4 angel eyes>.....Next upgrades (I would like):intercooler, BBK, turbo upgrade....etc....
Appreciate 0