08-08-2014, 08:37 PM   #65
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
Well shit man, should've been more specific had I known that this was going to be fap material... I am a hobby screenwriter so I know a few things about writing!

Keep in mind that cuddling played a big part in all of this. How? Keep in mind that even though I was always too chickenshit to do the first step, but I read up on technique A LOT, and I was simply doing "kino escalation". So, it started out as holding hands, then eventually getting into me spooning her, but I positioned myself in a way that I was breathing onto her neck.

With that, she even whispered "Try not to breathe there, I'm getting..." Me, playing dumb but knowing what I'm doing: "what?" then she chuckles and says never mind. Then I back off for a few seconds, but then come back like "ahhh I can't help it, it smells so good"... I lean in, take a deep whiff and say "what kind of shampoo is it? smells kinda like strawberries." She squeals and says "no, it's Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath & Body Works". "Really? Smells awesome. You smell so good right now." and kept sniffing and at this point she let out a light moan, but then I backed away to do a push-pull.

She turns back and gives me a confused look, then eventually towards me, looking me deep in the eyes and I can't hold it in anymore. She said, "what are you thinking right now?" "this", then I leaned in and Frenched her for a good 30 seconds, pulling her dress off her right shoulder and moving back to her neck. Then she was breathing heavily and gyrating, kissing me and nibbling my ear, then I reached for her zipper and slipped the top part of her dress off.

At this point, she proceeds to take the rest of it off, then asked me something about "are you sure you want to go this far?" "yeah, I want to be more than friends"... then blah blah about friends for another 3 minutes, then I guess I answered it right and she undoes her bra and guides my hand to her breasts. I sucked, grabbed and licked them, then kissed my way beyond her navel where she takes off her panties. Since I was still kinda nervous and only halfway up, I ate her out. She was gasping and silently moaning, with her hips and wetness gyrating in my face. At this point, I was finally solid, then I climbed on top of her, and she proceeded to kiss me and while finger-fucking her with one hand and tickling her clit, I slid a condom on with the other and put it in with a gasp. I started out missionary for the first 8-9 minutes, but when I was ready to cum, then I put her legs on my shoulders, hugged them tight and thrusted as fast as I can until I relieved the pressure of my V-card into her.

Now, if that descriptor doesn't reinstate you, you're probably gay
Bro do we look like a bunch of 13 year old girls to you? Get your candy ass novel writing shit out of here. We just needed a WHEN and WHO!!! Not a freaking HOW and WHY and HOW LONG, and HOW WET!