View Single Post
      06-19-2014, 01:47 PM   #740
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

ROFL!!!! Well said!
I call that Fuk and Run (Derived from Hit and Run in baseball).
THis is when pre-paid cell phone with different area code works really well.
When you get tired of them, dump em. When they are persistant, just throw those $25-30 pre-paid cell phone into the trash can/recycle center at BestBuy.

First, I appreciate all the women in the world giving me an opportunity to ummmmmmmm date. I also thank them for allowing me to help me with HW, exam prep, and project/lab assistant during my busy school days. I love when girls helped me out with school stuff, and sleeping comes after.

Anyways, I once was somewhat dragged into going to a club 2days before my Physics mid term. I was worried about the damn exam, so I stayed quiet. One girl saw me as shy type, and got a #. Sadly, I lost her #.
Gosh, that was like 18-19 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Debatable. Late bloomers are sometimes more socially awkward. Women are attracted to confidence, not shyness (well, some are..., the shy ones).

Words to live by; Poke and run, & put it in her bum. Don't want any accidental children or the girl thinking you actually like her. Huge deal breaker. Laugh in her face after and TELL HER you will NOT call her tomorrow.

She'll call immediately. It's fool proof.
Appreciate 0