10-21-2007, 11:34 PM   #8
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
Umm, BMW Motorcycles are pretty common place. Not on every street corner, but not a mystery, and really not too expensive, just more money than the Japanese offerings.

You don't know "MOST" people in the States, and I'd challenge you to name what "Flashy" bikes "MOST" people would rather have.

Cruiser? "Good if you want a Cruiser?" It's the one thing BMW really hasn't pulled off successfully, sounds like you know dick about Motorcycles as well...
I agree with what climber said.. They aren't very well known, and I have probably only seen two or three on the road in my lifetime.

Most people would prefer something else.. People either go all out sports, or all out cruiser. You either see a Harley on the road, or a crotch rocket.. I hardly ever see a mix of the two. But when I do see those ugly mixes with the large bug shield, it is usually an old man driving it, that doesn't give a damn about his appearance because he is so old.

Don't know about what most people would like to have in the harley category..
I think most people would like to have a 'Yamaha YZF-R1', or a 'Ducati 1098' though. (or something a long those lines from a different maker)

I personally would want a 'Ducati 1098 S' over everything else..

-Nathan